Are you a DevOps and looking for a new opportunity to increase your skills and challenge yourself? Are you willing to put your skills to work in IUNGO’s Engineering team?
Our company is a market leader in offering solutions to improve Supply Chain Collaboration, thanks to the excellence of the innovative IUNGO software solution. Born from a spin-off of the Engineering Faculty of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, IUNGO has 2 international patents, 350 customers and 70,000 suppliers active in 44 countries worldwide.
The IUNGO product makes it possible to automate purchasing processes and integrate different suppliers, ensuring a single mode of communication between customer and supplier. This enhances the entire supply chain process, which becomes collaborative through the smart integration of different customer and supplier systems via the IUNGO application.
Within the Engineering team we are looking for a figure who will take over the role of DevOps & System Engineer. The new hire will be part of the Systems team and will be answerable to the CTO.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Contributing to the development and evolution of automation provisioning & deployment procedures, defining together with the CTO and the Engineering area CI/CD pipelines and tools suitable to support customer-side project delivery;
- Support the team in monitoring and developing the operation of the production servers to guarantee the service level contracted with customers;
- Cooperate with the CTO to achieve the objectives of maintenance, infrastructure development and related operational processes also in terms of security and software development (SDLC);
- Apply agreed operating methods and optimise the use of IT systems to match company and group aims
- Support the implementation of internal system policies, as defined by the CTO, regarding the maintenance and development of the local (LAN) and cloud infrastructure (Cloud providers and ISPs);
- Providing support in ensuring the correct operation, maintenance, usability of business applications and appliances
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in computer engineering, or computer science, with a focus on systems engineering;
- At least two years of experience in DevOps;
- Knowledge/experience on Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines
- Good knowledge of Linux-based operating systems;
- Good knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (Computer Engine, Kubernetes Engine) / AWS;
- Good and proven knowledge of DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Gitlab
- Good knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Good knowledge of Italian language
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of English
- Minimum experience in programming languages such as Phyton, Go, Groovy
- Minimum experience in the development and design of web APIs
- Knowledge of Test Automation
- Fair knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
The offer is understood to be for an indefinite period. The hire will be able to take advantage of the Smart working mode. The place of work is Modena.
At IUNGO you can develop your talent: we offer and structure individual training courses, so that everyone can enhance their skills and unleash their potential.
At IUNGO, we rely on a structured, shared and transparent feedback system regarding employee development.
At IUNGO you can learn English through a course offered to all employees during working hours.
At IUNGO we offer initiatives to support corporate and personal wellbeing: health insurance for employees and their families, benefit package including income support solutions for those with young children.
At IUNGO we like being together, which is why we organise annual get-together events!
At IUNGO we measure employee well-being with an atmosphere analysis, following which we propose actions and projects to work and live better in the company.
You too join our team!
Send your CV to email@example.com