The efficient management of suppliers and measuring their performance allows companies to control costs, drive service excellence and mitigate risks in order to obtain a higher number of suppliers throughout the entire duration of the negotiation.
Select the right suppliers and categorise them using key company criteria.
With IUNGO qualifying, managing and monitoring your supplier register is simple and effective!
- Qualify suppliers with ad hoc questionnaires
- Monitor the compilation of questionnaires
- Assign points
- Create a scorecard based on the responses given by the supplier and customer assessments/audits
- Assign evaluations
- Calculate supplier ratings
- Manage a blacklist for anyone with a score less than the company policy minimum
IUNGO allows you to measure the performance of your suppliers and more!
- To make your assessments choose the reports and measurement indicators you need
- Create new reports
- Customize existing reports by adapting them to your analysis criteria
- Make your team more efficient
Give evidence of the results achieved to your suppliers in order to raise their awareness and make your working relationship more efficient
The benefits of IUNGO vendor management
“The main strategic benefit of using IUNGO is the opportunity it offers to change MRP-generated production plans rapidly and automatically and therefore have lower stock values in the warehouse.
This achievement is the result of continuous, real time communication that IUNGO makes possible by integrating ERP and MRP systems, suppliers and buyers.”
“Right from the start, IUNGO proved to be the optimal solution. First and foremost, because of its incredible flexibility. For example, it allows us to attach any kind of attachment (graphics, pdf, drafts) directly to the order email. For the fashion sector, this is fundamental because many of our stakeholders are creative people.”