Are you passionate about programming and development? Are you willing to put your skills to work in IUNGO’s Engineering team?
Our company is a market leader in offering solutions to improve Supply Chain Collaboration, thanks to the excellence of the innovative IUNGO software solution. Born from a spin-off of the Engineering Faculty of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, IUNGO has 2 international patents, 350 customers and 70,000 suppliers active in 44 countries worldwide.
The IUNGO product makes it possible to automate purchasing processes and integrate different suppliers, ensuring a single mode of communication between customer and supplier. This enhances the entire supply chain process, which becomes collaborative through the smart integration of different customer and supplier systems via the IUNGO application.
With a view to strengthening the Engineering area, we are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join a growing team with enthusiasm and motivation.
The position will have the following responsibilities:
- Working autonomously but within a team, cooperating passionately with the aim of creating clean, testable code
- Participating as an active member of the development team in identifying requirements and writing specifications.
- Designing, developing and testing new functionalities on new products, RESTful APIs and front & back end tools.
- Assisting the product team in defining acceptance tests
- Taking care of the creation and maintenance of technical documentation
- Being an active member of the development team by making suggestions for the continuous improvement of the SDLC
- Adhering to the code writing standards and best practices agreed with the team.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in writing unit and integration tests
- Thorough knowledge of OOP and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and their application
- Mastery of RESTful API design
- Experience with relational databases
- Italian speaking
Nice to have:
- Interest in good security practices
- Knowledge of Java languages, Kotlin, and Java frameworks (e.g. Java: Spring, JPA)
- Mastery of Continuous Integration, Delivery, and Deployment workflows
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS
- Knowledge of Docker
- Familiarity with microservices and distributed architectures
- Previous experience working in Agile
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Basics of ES6 and at least one framework between React (preferred), Vue, Angular
- Knowledge of TypeScript
The contract is understood to be for an indefinite period.
IUNGO is based in Modena, but the position can also be filled on a fully remote basis.
At IUNGO you can develop your talent: we offer and structure individual training courses, so that everyone can enhance their skills and unleash their potential.
At IUNGO, we rely on a structured, shared and transparent feedback system regarding employee development.
At IUNGO we promote and facilitate smart working.
At IUNGO you can learn English through a course offered to all employees during working hours.
At IUNGO we offer initiatives to support corporate and personal wellbeing: health insurance for employees and their families, benefit package including income support solutions for those with young children.
At IUNGO we like being together, which is why we organise annual get-together events!
At IUNGO we measure employee well-being with an atmosphere analysis, following which we propose actions and projects to work and live better in the company.
You too join our team!
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org